Coach & Client Commitments
There are investments of time, energy, and financial resources, along with the following non-negotiables.
When we work together, I commit to serving you by:
- Focusing on new and powerful ways to serve you each week.
- Creating a safe, caring, and judgment-free space for us to work in.
- Giving you the best of me in every session. You will have my clear and undivided attention.
- Serving you through honesty, powerful questions, accountability, and love.
- Clearly communicating and ensuring you understand what I’m conveying. I will also ask clarifying questions to better understand you.
- Calling out your bologna (you know what I mean). If you are committed to your journey, I will help keep a light on your path.
- Being open to feedback.
- Being honest.
- Having integrity.
- NOT trying to be your friend. You have friends. I am your coach. I will serve you, not try to please you.
- Calling you forward to become your best self.
To get the most out of your coaching, you agree to:
- Be open to feedback.
- Be open to trying new, and possibly challenging, things.
- Be in action.
- Be honest.
- Have integrity.
- Be willing to confront your biggest fears.
- Communicate directly, openly, and honestly.
- Have a dream of something bigger.
- Be willing to create a life that serves more than yourself.
- Have respect for others.
- Adhere to our coaching agreements.
- Tell me when an idea, thought, or something we try does not sit well with you. (We will put these thoughts and feelings on the table without emotional attachment).
- Bring an intention to the beginning of each session.
- Commit to the hard work that will create your results.