Be confident that you are where you’re supposed to be in this moment. You will always be met where you are (your current state of being), and be served with the intention of loving growth. You will learn to live comfortably in the uncomfortable as we navigate through your triggers, limiting beliefs, and years of conditioning from the stories you’ve told yourself, or have accepted from other people, like:
- “I’m just direct. I say what other people think.”
- “My parents raised me this way.”
- “I was never taught how to communicate with my partner.”
- “I came from a toxic relationship. I don’t trust people.”
- “I’m a workaholic.”
- “I’m a procrastinator.”
Through our work together you will be empowered to a new way of thinking, a way that positions you to be in control of your life, your emotions, and your actions. You will no longer be a victim. You will be your most beautiful, bold, empowered, and authentic self.
You’re probably asking by now, “But how much does this cost?”
You are your greatest asset and your happiness is your best investment. Together, we will discuss fees and payment options that will support you in making the best commitment to yourself. Results come from investing time, energy and resources. We will work together to determine what’s truly worth it for you.
Until then, consider re-framing the question to “What is the cost of me doing nothing?”
Coach & Client Commitments
There are investments of time, energy, and financial resources, along with the following non-negotiables.
When we work together, I commit to serving you by:
- Focusing on new and powerful ways to serve you each week.
- Creating a safe, caring, and judgment-free space for us to work in.
- Giving you the best of me in every session. You will have my clear and undivided attention.
- Serving you through honesty, powerful questions, accountability, and love.
- Clearly communicating and ensuring you understand what I’m conveying. I will also ask clarifying questions to better understand you.
- Calling out your bologna (you know what I mean). If you are committed to your journey, I will help keep a light on your path.
- Being open to feedback.
- Being honest.
- Having integrity.
- NOT trying to be your friend. You have friends. I am your coach. I will serve you, not try to please you.
- Calling you forward to become your best self.
To get the most out of your coaching, you agree to:
- Be open to feedback.
- Be open to trying new, and possibly challenging, things.
- Be in action.
- Be honest.
- Have integrity.
- Be willing to confront your biggest fears.
- Communicate directly, openly, and honestly.
- Have a dream of something bigger.
- Be willing to create a life that serves more than yourself.
- Have respect for others.
- Adhere to our coaching agreements.
- Tell me when an idea, thought, or something we try does not sit well with you. (We will put these thoughts and feelings on the table without emotional attachment).
- Bring an intention to the beginning of each session.
- Commit to the hard work that will create your results.